Use this trigger type for detector rays. Note that this is a trigger behavior only, for visualizing the laser beam you need a Ray Handler too.
- Trap: the trap this detector ray controls.
- Action: Activate, Deactivate or Toggle. (For Toggle you always need to specify a trap)
- Cooldown: time (seconds) until the trigger can react to events again.
- Max Distance: how far the ray (laser) should extend.
- Layer Mask: use these to include or exclude objects from raycasting.
- Tag Filter: the trigger reacts when the raycast hits a game object with these tags.
- Events: you can set Unity Functions on specific events, for example, play audio, particle effect, or animation.