This trap has two mechanisms: one for rotating the saw, the other for moving it along the slot.
These components define how the trap works: moving, rotating using physics or particles, and launching projectiles.
You can use multiple mechanisms in a single trap. Putting them together as parent-child will result in a more complex trap.
- Play Mode: After activation, the mechanism executes itself once only, or as a loop until the deactivation happens.
- Cooldown: Seconds before the mechanism can reactivate. 0 means no cooldown.
- Reset on Finish: This only available in Only Once play mode.
- Effects: A list of rules that controls effects. Assign an Effect Handler to call a selected command on it when an Event happens.
- Command: what should the effect handler do when the selected event happens.